Did you ever meet the entrepreneur who complains about cash flow? They could be their own worst enemy. Whenever someone says that they don’t have enough customers or that everyone goes to another business, I always think, “don’t air those concerns to a potential customer.” Good is a relative term, so what does it mean and how do you measure it?
Do you want to make more money?
- Take a sales leap – Increase daily, sell more, leave your comfort zone. Make the commitment today.
- Change your style – We all have a tendency to do what we love or that gets attention. Get outside of that zone with your cash flow strategies.
- Increase value – Begin to increase your value proposition. Give more value to your customers with social media, e-mail blasts, signage, a website and flyers.
- Train your team – Educate your team to go outside of their comfort zone and increase selling with new ideas.
- Evaluate – Look at your goals and what works every Friday.
Finally, I’m asking you to leave your comfort zone and earn more money today.
Carol S. Ritter, past President of the National Speakers Association in Philadelphia, is an accomplished professional speaker, coach and educational consultant specializing in innovative leadership, outrageous fundraising, million-dollar marketing and building organizational alliances throughout the country. FMI on Carol’s creative leadership with bulletproof ideas for recruiting more members, more money and better leaders: www.caroltalks.com, 610-442-4545, firstname.lastname@example.org, “Like” Carol on Facebook at Caroltalks and CarolCoaches.